Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We decided to build something to go play New Years at TDS. hope to see everyone there. We used a bunch of old junk to put it together but I think it will live. you can see larger pictures of this on our site http://www.campbellent.com/What's%20New.htm

[

·
Registered
497 Posts
CE said:
We decided to build something to go play New Years at TDS. hope to see everyone there. We used a bunch of old junk to put it together but I think it will live. you can see larger pictures of this on our site
I was curious what you used for the center diff, knuckles, and what type of driveline were you running on the following Vehicle?

From what I can see, it looks like maybe a Ford 8.8 or Dana 44.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Man, you guys always come up with some sweet rigs!!!!! And I am with everyone else, wish I had old parts laying around like that!

Is Pinky still laying around? Maybe you want to donate it to a wheeler in Ohio? ;) :flipoff2:

Awesome job guys!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That Was A Chevy Ifs Front End And I Built All The Axles And Drive Shafts For It. The Knuckles Were Basic A-arm And We Built All Of The Components.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Cool, nice rig.

tubehead said:
I talked to Shannon at the offroad expo and he said he had sold Pinky to a guy in NM.
Hmm I wonder who that is, I havent seen it or heard who has it here in NM.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
CE said:
That Was A Chevy Ifs Front End And I Built All The Axles And Drive Shafts For It. The Knuckles Were Basic A-arm And We Built All Of The Components.
what kind of travel was that IFS setup pulling? just curious cause it looks different and definitly out of the box ideas

wes

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
If I Remeber Right We Had 12" Shocks Pullin 16" Of Travel But Dont Hold Me To That Its Been Awhile

MORE PICTURES OF TODAYS PROGRESS TO FOLLOW IN A COUPLE OF HOURS

1 - 20 of 34 Posts