Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i just moved to california for work and dont have time or a place to work on this thing and dont want it sitting for the next year. it is a single seat mid engine moon buggy rolling chassis with the drivetrain in it. buggy is located in victorville ca. heres the parts list

single seat chassis 1.5 inch dom
ls1 engine with reworked harness and ecm
hughes powerglide 1.82 1st gear
atlas with 5.0
spider nines front and rear with truss
spider knuckles and brakes
unit bearings
fox air shocks
aluminum links with 7/8 heims
4 gallon fuel cell
17 inch kmc diesel wheels
staun beadlocks and 39 inch sticky krawlers 80% tread
chasis is half tig welded by a united aircraft welder. the welds are beutifull but need finished. the welds on the axles and trusses are done.

now what is left to be finished.

the fuel system.
the steering
plumbing brakes and adding calipers
finish the welding/paint
axles shafts/drive flanges
wiring/interior

i would like to get 15000 for everything mentioned above. i also have brand new strange nodular 3rds. yukon gears/install kits, arbs , and 1350 yokes il include for 2 grand more. but if someone wants to go a cheaper route on the 3rd members il sell the buggy without them.
email me for pics and questions or call josh at 719-761-0727. im not sure how to get the pics to post so if someone feels like helping that would be great. i am open to trades on finished buggys/ built tj's.
my email is [email protected]
thanks

·
Registered
400 Posts
I tryed calling, my number is 903-451-4186

·
Registered
950 Posts
or develope new methods!

·
Registered
400 Posts
No more roll overs for me, I found out the problem the other day.
And thats , there is a differance between a climb and a jump!!
Thanks guys, I cant wait to get that buggy in the shop and put wings on it!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
All things are possible at this point,

·
Registered
822 Posts
Congrats Buddy. I still don't think this is going to cure the problem of the rollvers I think that has to do with a heavy right foot. WHere's your brother gonna ride? Looks like he got the short end and is going to have to run everywhere.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Congrats Buddy. I still don't think this is going to cure the problem of the rollvers I think that has to do with a heavy right foot. WHere's your brother gonna ride? Looks like he got the short end and is going to have to run everywhere.
Hell, he might be driving, if I can pluck all those chicken feathers off him

·
Registered
50 Posts
Does a shoe horn come with it ?? How you going to fit your Big Ass in it??
:D
Bring it home we will make it happen!!!!!! Even if you have to sit in it all weekend at each race :smokin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts