Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 77 fi50 axles under my yj. hp44/9". all ford outers up front, hubs, brakes etc, reid ford knuckles. on the 9" i have ruffstuff disc conversion brackets, and chevy calipers (iirc). i think its a dodge dakota rotor too. measuring it looks like its gonna be really tight if i run 15s. im on 17s now but i like tire size options for 15s better for my set up.

can i fit some 15" beadlocks on my rig? what backspacing are you guys running? do i have to grind calipers? id rather not...

i found a set of 39.5x13.5r15 bias iroks for a great price locally, but dont want to go snag them if i cant run 15s on my axles.

thanks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I can run 15 inch rims front and back on mine. I have a home brew disc setup on the rear that needed a slight bit of grinding to clear. The fronts clear with maybe a 1/8 to spare. I'm running aluminum rims though so not sure if that makes a difference

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can run 15 inch rims front and back on mine. I have a home brew disc setup on the rear that needed a slight bit of grinding to clear. The fronts clear with maybe a 1/8 to spare. I'm running aluminum rims though so not sure if that makes a difference
what wheels are they? and whats the backspacing and wheel width?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts