Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went somewhere today and was able to get a world exclusive photo shoot of this new project. This new rig has never been photographed before or posted anywhere. Can you guess whose it is? The pictures are intentionally blurred to keep those clever eyes only on the chassis in case you recognize the background stuff.

By the way, if I told you where I was going today, please don't blurt it out on whose it is. Lets get some guesses going first before I pop up the real photos.

Frontal/side shot

Reverse shot

Any guesses? The first person to guess wins ABSOLUTELY NOTHING :vader: :flipoff2: .

-Sam

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well shit, that was no fun. I suck at surprising you punks.

Here are a couple more:

Oh and Morpheus, you win a booger. Come and pick it (up) at your convenience. Technically it is 9Vs, but you can have it. :D

-Sam

With Front Clip

Rear Axle

Short-Star anyone?

Group photo of Me, Mike, Tim, and Ozzy before departing the scene. Can you tell it is Winter in the photo? I can't.

-Sam

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Wish we could see a pic of those bitchen 300m axles that jack is making for the front- Jess :D - looks like he's going to be driving tracy's old cruzer at the next event-

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You mean those that sit within this beauty??

:D

I gotta tell you. Really nice looking work that Mike does. I felt so bad as we took up his labor time chit chatting. However, he was cool with it and it was great talking it up about the new rig and the other cool things around his shop.

Thanks Mike again for letting me snap up some shots.

-Sam

·
Registered
465 Posts
Actually Sam,
That's the Mike's Rig look alike for a customer.....So all you's fukas are wrong! LOL

But like I said thats the Look alike....So you know what Mikes looks like.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, if you are going to be so picky about it :p . Fine, here is the "Real McCoy"

The reason for this is that he is building his customer's rig first, then his own.

-Sam

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh yeah, Rocksie, you win the Booger now which was supposed to go to Morpheus. :flipoff2:

-Sam

1 - 20 of 34 Posts