Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled across this truck frame while off-roading in the hills with my jeep. I can't figure out what it is. It's ~173" long, 32" wide in the front, and 41" wide in the rear. I want to bring it home but it's huge and have no idea what it even is yet. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
And it probably had the rest of the truck attached to it before everything else rusted away

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's actually in great condition and surface rust. I'm in the California high desert. We don't get rain. It's been sitting at least 20 years because the juniper bushes used to cover it but have long since died away.

It's complete and nothing is cut. Everything was unbolted.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Stolen truck someone stripped and then ditched the frame so it couldn't be traced to the parts? Bout the only thing with a vin on a yota truck that can't be removed easily.

Have someone run the frame vin # before you decide to go get it.

·
Premium Member
13,758 Posts
Not extended cab since x cabs didn't exist pre 84 and that's a first gen frame.

·
Registered
22,758 Posts
Where's @DirtyComanche? He's all into Toyotas and shit :flipoff2:
It looks like it's worth maybe $3 in scrap to me.

OP, definitely haul that POS home. It's totally worth your time and effort. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
12,647 Posts
It looks like it's worth maybe $3 in scrap to me.

OP, definitely haul that POS home. It's totally worth your time and effort. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
The girlfriends dad will buy a battery from the batteries and lightbulbs store. Then go out and buy whatever the battery fits.

Girlfriend's dad and the OP may be related.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts