Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yet another American forum that stereo types Canadians. I don't know what fucking Canadians you talk to, but where I come from we don't say sorry and we sure as fuck don't say "eh"
But if we did it would be more like this, "Sorry we kicked your ass in the war of 1812, sorry we marched to Washington, sorry we burnt down your fucking white house, sorry we got so bored kicking your asses that we marched back home"
Fuck you all and so fucking "sorry" that I even visited this site.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yet another American forum that stereo types Canadians. I don't know what fucking Canadians you talk to, but where I come from we don't say sorry and we sure as fuck don't say "eh"
But if we did it would be more like this, "Sorry we kicked your ass in the war of 1812, sorry we marched to Washington, sorry we burnt down your fucking white house, sorry we got so bored kicking your asses that we marched back home"
keep calm man, That a forum, it's just a funny thread

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Oh he frum fackin Nova fackin Scotia eh? Fackin grumpy oot der eh? Why da fack YA bein so fackin crabby eh? Ohhhhhh faaaaack me

·
Registered
79 Posts
So tell us how you really feel Nova37...

Cheers D

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Here is my definition of a Canadian :

An unarmed American driving slow in a fast lane.

Sorry...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts