Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have black Diamond Waggy springs in stock Same as 44044's but 4" lift not 2.5" $110.00 each

We also have YJ 1.5" military wrap "SOA" springs by Black Diamond. $65/85 each

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Steve N said:
We also have YJ 1.5" military wrap "SOA" springs by Black Diamond. $65/85 each
Is that $65.85? Just checking. How do these compare to the RE SOA springs?

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are two differen't springs a heavier one and a lighter one $65 lighter $85 heavier. Shipping? depends on where you live.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Or for that matter YJ's 3.5" military wrap,spring ends round cut with sliders, Excellent quality and reputation with a lifetime warranty. all for the very low price of $70 CJ rears just a little more. Call us 800-504-5337

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Are these brand new??? What is the length and the offset and width of them? How many leaves are in the heavy pack?. These questions are for the wrangler military pack.

patrick

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update....

I thought as all Black diamond stuff was military these are not fully wrapped on the YJ ones and the second leaf comes to the eyes on the waggy ones. Sorry for any missunderstandings. They are still a good deal, though. :D :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Desert Jeepin said:
SOA Springs use a reverse eye, is that the case with your BlackDiamond YJ's?
Any reply to this question?

I might be interested in a set of these springs. What would total be for a pair of the 1.5" (HD) shipped to 94202, and when could the be shipped? Do they include bushings?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
rkcrawl said:

Any reply to this question?

I might be interested in a set of these springs. What would total be for a pair of the 1.5" (HD) shipped to 94202, and when could the be shipped? Do they include bushings?
Ever find out if they have bushings?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts