Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 87 toyota pickup with a 3" body lift and can't get it into 4low. Who sells an extension for the transfer case shifter? I really don't want to notch the floor out.

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,738 Posts
Originally posted by toomanytoys:
<STRONG>I just bought an 87 toyota pickup with a 3" body lift and can't get it into 4low. Who sells an extension for the transfer case shifter? I really don't want to notch the floor out.</STRONG>
If you do not want to notch the floor pan youy need one of these, not an extension for thegear shifter. You can get this from Marlin Crawler. http://www.MarlinCrawler.com/

Short Throw Shifter Kit
   For vehicles with body lifts of 3" or greater, we highly recomend using this short throw shifter kit to reduce the throw of most gear driven Toyota transfer case lever by 40%.
   Ideal for placing shifter in tight areas where little space is available for shifter to move.
   Also, sometimes the shifter needs to be moved rearward to avoid interference with dash equipment. We can move the shifter forward, rearward, or to either side up to about 5" off-set from factory position, as shown in the picture to the right.
   We have several different models for use on most 1979 - 1995 Transfercases and Transmissions.

Short Throw Transfercase Shifter Kit: $129 all sizes

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Originally posted by toomanytoys:
<STRONG>I just bought an 87 toyota pickup with a 3" body lift and can't get it into 4low. Who sells an extension for the transfer case shifter? I really don't want to notch the floor out.</STRONG>
Here another short throw transfer case shift lever kit that will work from 1" to 3" of body lift.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts