Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You may have heard about this event! It's the Rubicon Trail Foundation's 6th annual Cantina for the Con fund raiser held at the Loon Lake spillway on Labor Day weekend (September 4th and 5th)

We will again be making some awesome tacos and nachos that can be had for donations that will go directly to the Rubicon Trail Foundation.

We will also have tons of prizes from sponsors such as BFG, Davez Off Road Performance, Marlin Crawler, Trail Gear and MUCH MORE! Last year over $18,000 in prizes were donated and overall we raised over $30,000 in funds that were 100% donated to RTF.

If you cannot make it to the event and want to know more about these fantastic prizes, you can email me at [email protected] or go to www.thisdysfunctional.org

Thanks for your support.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Our 1st. Cantina

I'm so excited that we will be at the Cantina this year, it will be our first. We're coming ready to have some fun!

In the spirit of fun, we're gonna do a game to raise some funds for RTF, don't know what it'll be yet maybe Nail Pounding (no hammer guns allowed) or Log Sawing (no chainsaws), whatever it, is we guarantee there'll be a lotta laughs.

We're also bringing the Cal 4 Wheel Jeep and just wait until you see the "special" Cantina accessories.

See ya in September

Helen & Harry Baker

·
I LOOOVE ROCKS!
1,608 Posts
I wouldn't miss it for the world! I can't wait! I'm already soooo hungry for those tacos. And I'll be damned if I don't win something in this year's raffle, since I'm buying so many tickets! :smokin:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
We off to a great start,

If your interested in volunteering for cantina or Just want to put your name in for the growing list of items. Send me a PM here I can tell you how.

Steve Piazza
Chair for Cantina.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.