Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
were leaving about 5-6 hours later, ill pick up anything that falls off your trucks on the way down:flipoff2:

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
I'm leaving sometime Thurs. too, but not sure when. I'm kinda hoping to stop by the skatepark in Ripon on the way down, so I dunno if the caravan will work...

I'd like to leave earlier and then maybe I'll catch you guys after the skatepark...? :)

What channel will you guys be running- ch20 same as the date?

I'll be driving my Runner towing a grey 4x8 utility trailer w/ dirtbikes.

And what's the best way to get to JV? I've always taken 99 to Bakersfield and then 58? to Barstow and then 247? south from there, but that's because I've got relatives in Barstow so I don't know if that's the most direct way (I'm not stopping by their place on the way this time).

If you guys are leaving around 10, that will put you in JV at around 6 when it gets dark, right? I'd rather get there and set up camp BEFORE dark...

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
whats the dealeo Booger?? are we all meeting at the jiggas' house?? no cage for me....looks like ill start lookin for a cab as soon as i get home:nuke:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Fueler said:
whats the dealeo Booger?? are we all meeting at the jiggas' house?? no cage for me....looks like ill start lookin for a cab as soon as i get home:nuke:

BWAHAHAHAHAH :laughing:

Yeah lets meet at my pad :D

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
what happened on the pipe cagework? we have the pro tools here you boob. yep meetin at jiggs thursday afternoon. the pipe is .99/foot here in modesto....

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Booger Weldz said:
dont fall and break your wrist at the skatepark dork!:D
It hasn't happened in the last 16 years of skating, but I just hit my 30's :eek:, so I'm probably getting old and fragile, so I'll be careful! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Ian30 said:
I just found out today that I'm not going .........- - I guess I'll just wait for the caravan to Moab.
I was kinda hoping to see that clean rig of yours at JV again... :(

... or at least the big contrast of what it looks like now! :D

·
Registered
583 Posts
you can still go without your truck we can drink beer and bench wheel together
I am feeling sad that all my parts aren't going to be here, I have everything except steering pretty much done. I can't get the truck out of the garage anymore anyways - too tall on 42's. The only way to make myself feel better is to go to pismo and rip up the dunes on a quad. So thats where I'll be.

I was kinda hoping to see that clean rig of yours at JV again...
If it still looked like that I would be going:(

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Ian30 said:
The only way to make myself feel better is to rub peanut butter all over my ballsack and have the dogs lick it off...
do you really do this? no wonder your dogs have such bad breath:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
holy shit paul :flipoff2:

Ian come on! Slap the toy axle back in really quick and put the 60 on standbye. Ill have like, god knows how many thirds down there with me.

How bout Vova???? wtf :confused:

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
408_jigga said:
holy shit paul :flipoff2:

Ian come on! Slap me on the backside, slide it in really quick and put the lube on the nightstand. I have like, god knows how many throbbing members down here in me.

How bout Vulva???? wtf :confused:
i dont think i wanna hang out with you guys anymore, first the dogs and the peanut butter, now this???:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
John...i grabbed a toy front minus the center of the housing. inners, hubs, birfs, rotors, everything..150 bucks. hes got a shit load of inners if you wanna get some. way cheaper to just buy the whole thing(minus third) and sell the shit you dont need.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
im not going to make it to the Jambo. Oh fawkin well. Something about a :rainbow: parade

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
BIGBIRD said:
i would like to convoy, but we are leaving canada north of seattle. 300 am sunday.:D we will be at the lake bed tues night.
how it takes you 3 day's to drive 25 hours i will never understand....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts