Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinkin of goin out there with a friend or two, it's been a long time since I've hit some dirt. I'm not sure on the time yet either, I still gotta clean this cold up. I've been a mess for the past couple of weeks.

Anybody want to meet up out there? Plans are definitely sketch. I'm gonna try morning if I do go, but afternoon should be free as well.

Slug, you know where to reach me if you want to go. How is it out there? I've heard it's changed alot.. again!? Damn that place is always changing. And just when I thought it all couldn't get any bigger :rolleyes: Can't hit anything out there already :mad:

·
Registered
759 Posts
well right now I am supposed to pick up my new frame/fork combo tommorrow(thursday) and then I have to get the front triangle replaced. Not sure how long it will take for santa cruz to do that. The other thing is if the rear swingarm(brand new) has any scratches on it sc won't extchange so I could ride the frame with the crack for a day or so. Although something tells me this weekend I am supposed to be painting..................an extra 400 in cash sounds nice though. Must ride, need bike, mmmmmmmm:mad:

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
I'm going out to Sokel Demo Sunday AM. Get your junk fixed!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Well I just picked up my new frame/fork/wheels tonight. I need the following to complete it.
1 hayes 8" rotor
mrp guide of some sort
seatpost
seat
bb:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts