Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
I believe the outter ring is extremely thin...they have been talked about in the past here...they are similar to the Bart kits (not designed for our use, and abuse:D)...you'd be better off getting the rockstomper kit or the longfield kits...

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
i ordered a set and was told i would see them in a week, the place is about 2 hours from me so i elected to have them shipped, called 2 weeks later.... "i think hes working on yours right now" , ok call me when they ship out, more random calls with excuses like hes building a house, no stock, had a big order to fill, finally after 2-3 months of bs lines i canceled my order and i still dont think they started making them

customer service sucks and the product isnt that good for our uses

i now have the 1/4" diy locks

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have been running Carmans on my 40's for many years with no problems. I beat the heck out of mine for about 4 years before I replaced the outer rings...(Cosmetic reasons only) still worked fine.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Supergper said:
.....you'd be better off getting the rockstomper kit or the longfield kits...
Do you have links for either of these kits?

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
how many bolt bead locks are they? i am looking at the 36bolt kit from mrt for like a 100bucks a kit. as for not being strong enought, i think they will be great. those rockstomper and longfield ones are way too heavy to be use for something that will see street time. (as mine will) i dont want a 50lb rim. :shaking:
Shane

·
Registered
855 Posts
I went to their site, says about $52. That is per wheel correct? Arent there 1/4" kits for 65-70? Doesn't seem all that much cheaper to me, or am I missing something?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts