Registered
6,840 Posts
this still out in spartanburg or somewhere else in the carolinas? :confused:

·
Registered
520 Posts
This is what Mike Cole said on a local forum:

Well the dates have been set.
The first event will be October 27th with the next 2 weeks after on November 10th. Make plans to attend now. The classes are still going to be based on WEROCK's structure with Unlimited and Pro-Modified plus there will still be a street stock class for the guys that just want to come out and test their skills. The street stock class will run a much more toned down course than usual but still requires the rig to be street legal with tags and insurance.

Also the fair will be in town the week of October 14th so on the 13th and 14th the facility will be open with rigs giving rides to fair patrons. Any rig is welcome to come no matter if giving rides or not but please come and help promote our local facility. If your interested in helping with rides, send me an email for details. We may be limited on the number of rigs giving rides but the others can still put on a demo or just park your rig to show it off.

We will be out there in our pro mod rig.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
This is what Mike Cole said on a local forum:

Well the dates have been set.
The first event will be October 27th with the next 2 weeks after on November 10th. Make plans to attend now. The classes are still going to be based on WEROCK's structure with Unlimited and Pro-Modified plus there will still be a street stock class for the guys that just want to come out and test their skills. The street stock class will run a much more toned down course than usual but still requires the rig to be street legal with tags and insurance.

Also the fair will be in town the week of October 14th so on the 13th and 14th the facility will be open with rigs giving rides to fair patrons. Any rig is welcome to come no matter if giving rides or not but please come and help promote our local facility. If your interested in helping with rides, send me an email for details. We may be limited on the number of rigs giving rides but the others can still put on a demo or just park your rig to show it off.

We will be out there in our pro mod rig.
hrm...I might be able to swing both those events. anyone need a spotter? :grinpimp:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Can you give a little more info on the comp?One day,two day,entry fee,pay back,CC is close enough for us to make the trip.Thanks Pops

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Can you give a little more info on the comp?One day,two day,entry fee,pay back,CC is close enough for us to make the trip.Thanks Pops
They will be one day events but I don't have info on the entry or payback.

I'd like to know more about his street rules. I might just put the 36's on and call my self Pro-Mod
Street rules are it has to be insured and tagged. Other than that it's fair game.

All info should be up on their website, www.carolinacrawlin.com, by the end of the week.

·
Registered
16,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Talked to Tom this morning. He was talking about 4 classes. Street, Street-Mod, Pro-Mod and Unlimited. He said more info and rules would be posted in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
The website has been updated with the event info.

Crawl, you can contact Tom or Jennifer at Carolina Driveline at 864-597-1916

They have been sending out fliers for a couple of weeks now along with promoting at local shops.

Rob, would be great to see you guys make it.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
back up to the top...who all is plannin on bein there? :grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I'd say if you had enough you'd run your own class. If not I'd guess it would depend on tire size.

Of course they may allow the Modified street guys to vote if they want you running there or not. Maybe run with them but not against them. I can check and see.

of course I'll be there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hrm...I might be able to swing both those events. anyone need a spotter? :grinpimp:
Hey Chris, Yes I'd love to have you spot for me if you're willing to put up with only rear dig on my rig - oh and Toyota Birfields....

I'm planning to register as soon as I see a registration form on the site. This should be fun. I'll be entering the Modified class (WE-ROCK Pro-Mod).

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
According to the rules, only bolt-on suspension is allowed for Street Stock and Modified Street.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts