Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Metal-tech'in
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cascade Cruisers web site new BBS!

The new Cascade Cruisers BBS is up and running at www.cascadecruisers.com . If you are in the Pacific North West, log in watch for info on what the Cascade Cruisers are doing, trail runs, local NW land issues etc. Or just find a deal on some parts in the area.

This next year we are planning a number of stock rig friendly runs :) :
Overnight to Badger lake on back side of Mt. Hood.
Day run to Sand Lake with bon fire.

Newbies we are also scheduling a baring packing party in the first quarter of the year as well. So keep an eye on the CCBBS for stuff in our area!:p

Mark Hawley
President
Cascade Cruisers, Inc.
Portland, OR

Dog Walker, Greenweenie78 indicated he talked to you and it was cool to post this up. If this is not the case please nuke this post or let me know and I will. (Then I will steel LT’s rear drive line or wire his brakes to his horn.)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
helocat said:

Dog Walker, Greenweenie78 indicated he talked to you and it was cool to post this up. If this is not the case please nuke this post or let me know and I will. (Then I will steel LT’s rear drive line or wire his brakes to his horn.)
Or maybe you'll find a set of SUA axles under your FJ40 and mine will magically appear with a set of SOA axles with 5.29'a and ARBS :flipoff2:

·
Registered
326 Posts
helocat said:
Cascade Cruisers web site new BBS!

Newbies we are also scheduling a baring packing party in the first quarter of the year as well.
So a bunch of newbies get naked and pack something? :eek: :eek: :flipoff2:

·
Metal-tech'in
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Cascade Cruisers web site new BBS!

RockinWagin said:

So a bunch of newbies get naked and pack something? :eek: :eek: :flipoff2:
Ya ya there is a reason why I am not the secretary for the club!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Wow Mark, you guys are definately the most organized club in TLCA... website looks awesome! BTW, great pics of CM03':beer:

·
Metal-tech'in
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
somethingcool said:
I will be down for a bearing packing party, I dunno about being naked in that cold though... :p
Ah ya I think we will pass on the necked'ness! But either way you wont be cold or even wet, we have one offer of a large shop to do the work in and another we are working on that would be more centrally located in Portland. And when I say shop I mean a big ass warehouse we can put 30-50 trucks into to do the work. This will most likely be near the end of the winter wheeling season so people can drain the water and small rocks out of their front ends this way. :D

Mark

·
Registered
66 Posts
Heck ya! Everyone better hurry up before I fill my shop up with more cruiser projects.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts