Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone help me locate casting numbers so I can identify a ford flywheel? I'm looking for the 164 tooth 50oz imbalanced from behind a truck 5.0. I have found a yard that says he knows he has an 82 or new flywheel but they are all out of the vehicles and stack in a back room. He told me to bring my old flywheel so we can find the right one………………The problem is, I don't have an old flywheel.

Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone have an 82-96 flywheel out they could take a pic of the casting numbers for me? According to the ford deal it's the same part number but the parts guy says he doesn't have one and can't tell me the casting number

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
i was told i need a fly wheel from 86 or newer. for my motor. and ive been lookin for a new one hard to find.. finally got a line on one its 150 bucks brand new.. its here in town. if your having touble getttin one .. im bout an hour from u..

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
payton said:
i was told i need a fly wheel from 86 or newer. for my motor. and ive been lookin for a new one hard to find.. finally got a line on one its 150 bucks brand new.. its here in town. if your having touble getttin one .. im bout an hour from u..
If it's a 5.0 you can use 82 and up. I'm going to pick one up for $75 at a local yard.

Thanks anyway

1 - 5 of 5 Posts