Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the catskill mtns about 45 mins south of albany anybody from around the area? Am in the process of building up a xj right now thinking about a few trips in the spring.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
yes there are some people around. where are you?

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I don't live there, but head up there frequently for work. I always see a TON of Jeeps and built rigs. Just keep your eyes open and start flagging people down.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hey Dan, i hear adirondack jeeps has come along way since they got rid of the old deadwood...:flipoff2: good to see you're still around. say hellow to your dad for me.

check out the Rok-Freekz site if you care to,... you are always welcome there.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Hey Dan, i hear adirondack jeeps has come along way since they got rid of the old deadwood...:flipoff2: good to see you're still around. say hellow to your dad for me.

check out the Rok-Freekz site if you care to,... you are always welcome there.
thanks. there have been lots of changes in priorities over the past 5 years. hopefully i'll get to wheel again sometime.

·
Learn to swim
850 Posts
I'm about 50 mins away, near kingston NY. I'll be planning trail runs in the area so keep in touch and i'll let ya know the next time we go. When is your jeep gonna be done and what about the specs?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'm about 50 mins away, near kingston NY. I'll be planning trail runs in the area so keep in touch and i'll let ya know the next time we go. When is your jeep gonna be done and what about the specs?
can you let me know too? YJ on 31s, L/o and CJ5 on 33s L/L

·
Learn to swim
850 Posts
Might be late on posting this but i'm getting some folks together for a trail ride Monday the 17th. If you got 33s and a locker you'll be fine. Should be a great ride so if you can make it please do. Location is woodstock, NY. Quickest way to contact me is: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/TimJ408

1 - 14 of 14 Posts