Pirate 4x4 banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Still need to paint the hardware, Hacked up a latch out of a Toy u bolt and some angle.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #126 (Edited)
Sold.2 AZ Sami's for sale, both are 15 miles east of Payson, Both belong to my neighbor, he has moved to a side by side and these need to go.
PM me for his direct number.

White car, Asking 3k, runs and drives, current tags, clean title.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #127 (Edited)
Sold.Bronze car $1500, pm me for direct phone number, this one is missing a battery and some interior stuff. Previous owner did shock hoops and a spring over, a little rougher than the white one. Still a straight clean complete car with a clean AZ title.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
So this thing is pretty cool, it's kinda quick, not too heavy, p/s is sweet and a hoot to ride.
11 hours so far. Not taking it to dealer for the first inspection or anything if I can help it. I dealed for the first oil and filter in a bag when I bought it.

Picked up the FSM, Did their visual inspection, verified all frame and suspension torques as noted in fsm nothing moved when clicked, exhaust fasteners moved a little, hose clamps needed a bit.
Digital clock is wonky, There is some airbox "knocking" that can be annoying. the inside left front fender liner was not properly attached, 4 empty holes that line up perfectly with the safety placard mounting holes.

Empty holes

added some pushpins that were left over from a Honda bumper cover job.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
All back together, checked all torques per the FSM, nothing moved when clicked, made some suspension adjustments, fiddled with the rear brake adjusters still looking for the sweet spot there. Not gonna mess with the airbox yet as I am at 5600', need to take it down to the desert and see how it performs. Good to go for another ten hours, at that interval I will do oil/filter and both gear cases.
Time start looking for tires, So far these are winning.
Sedona Ripsaw,10" fr 11" r

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
A little bit of shitbox maintenance today. Found a new Diamond spot, Will be out on Pyeat Draw Thursday.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Shitbox diamond hunting run on PD today, crystal clear air, pines are glistening, awesome day...

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #137 (Edited)
So we had the sxs discussion, Some have either sold their buggy's or Sami's moving to sxs's, peejez or grand vaginas. She wants to keep

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Flash floods have cleaned up the draw nicely, gone are the brush piles, big rocks have been moved changing the lines...

121 - 139 of 139 Posts