Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some land in northern Nevada about a year ago.When i purchased the property i did some reading up on gun laws in the state.I have my ccw in Arizona where we live and know that Nevada doesnt reciprocate.Nevada like Arizona has open carry but im "guessing" it is for residents.My question is does anyone know if I can carry open with just owning property or get a ccw for Nevada with just the property.The property is zoned recreational so i dont have a mailbox and P.O boxes are out.We are heading up there for some quiet time and camping and at the very least i will bring a lock box to try and look like i care once we cross into nevada.Theres no way though i wont be armed traveling plus the fact once we hit our property out there we are completely on our own.(not as if in residential areas you arent :shaking:)

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts

·
Registered
26,689 Posts
Check out Arizonashooting.com, one of the CCW instructors posting under the name "hansen" there is also a Utah instructor. He's located in the Phoenix area, but is also organizing a Tucson UT CCW class.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, kinda what i was guessing.No Vegas for me plus Im up north closer to Reno_Our ccw instructor had even thought about the idea during a break in class about doing the Nevada one as Im not the only one apparently.I get his e-mail classes and flyers so nothing as of yet.One of these days i will have to do some reading on their laws as I got a cheater coarse of answers from a Nevada gun club site when I first bought the property as I was worried about shooting on it.Thanks for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts