Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who knows where the Center of Gravity is on a stock Zuki?

what I need is how to figure it when doing suspension mods (going to links ect...) and how it may affect the handling characteristics after the wheel base has been extended. I am trying to draw up my link design, and I am learning about anti-squat and all that from reading the threads(thanks to AZRockcrawler and the rest of you).

how does the COG tie into all this? I have surmised it will affect the Anti-squat and other things.(in relationship to the link mounts and such) Am i wrong in thinking this?

I am looking at links and exteded WB to ~94", low overall hight, but keeping most of the body,(tubing is nice, but in Michigan it gets COLD!)

Any information on this will help, I will keep re-reading all of the link threads, and keep asking questions....

peace
mark

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Hey Mark After 23 views Ill take a stab at it.
my opinion, and this should draw out the all knowing if Im wrong, but I would say the horizontal line that runs through the crank.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Rockrat said:
Hey Mark After 23 views Ill take a stab at it.
my opinion, and this should draw out the all knowing if Im wrong, but I would say the horizontal line that runs through the crank.
that would be axis roll I belive...center of gravity tend to be the balance point of the design front to rear. thanks though.

Root: You da man!! leave it to you to have the link!! thanks, have cold :beer: with lunch :D

BTW, its 23 views for this post, the previous one I called C.O.G. (deleted it) had over 50 with no responses :eek:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
keep in mind that as you lift the rig and extend it it WILL shift the COG. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
T1H5_TA3 said:
keep in mind that as you lift the rig and extend it it WILL shift the COG. :flipoff2:
yup, thats why I wanted the info.....but not much lift going to hapen I hope......and only gona go to about 94" or so. thanks.

Jones: Thanks for the other link.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Orionn said:

Hmmmm...My X-wife....she has all my cash now :mad:
typical...in the divorce they get the big half of everything and they take all the pu$$y too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts