Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else dying to see Chad's pictures? After every race i check like 4 times a day to see if he's posted them yet. I can always count on him to get some awesome action pictures.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Po'riggity, go to Colorado4x4.org in the forums under trip reports, there are several of our team along with others.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I believe that Chad is covering events for DirtSports now so you might have to wait a little while longer to get a look at his photos.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
didn't mean to hurt yur feelings highrevphoto, it's just that Chad is a local guy that we wheel with occasionally. I look forward to any high quality photos including yours

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
My photos suck, just don't tell Lance that. Just messing with Chad C ock Photography
I'm missing the "Around the Track" photos, those are always SICK!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
I take pictcha but No pictcha fo you!!!

I wasn't able to steal Jason's CF cards and download his images, to claim as my own, so I have no pictures to share. DAMN you Jason ZindCOCKsy!!! Or maybe some will be in the next edition of a mag known to cover dirtsports. Hmmmm!

Great Job out there to all the competing teams. You guys really put on one helluva show. See you all on Cortez.

Jocko

1 - 10 of 10 Posts