Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pirate wouldn't let me update my previous thread for whatever reason.. So I apologize for the duplicate.

I ended up getting my hands on a whole lot more rod ends, and also got weld in bungs (for 1.5" I.D. tube), jam nuts, and misalignment spacers this go-round. Selling them cheap.

These 1.25" heims are your typical Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly Hard Chrome Plated rod ends that everyone sells. 1.25" shank with a 1" bore. Very high quality machined finish in comparison to many others that I've seen, and are just as tight. The misalignment spacers are 3/4" bore with a final mounting width of 2.625".

I have both left and right hand joints for sale, either sold by themselves to replace your worn out rod ends, or sold with bungs/jam nuts/misalignment spacers.

Pricing is as follows:

- Rod end with bung/jam nut/misalignment = $48 each. (Same price as just the rod end by itself from RS!)

- Individual rod end by itself: $30 a piece. (These are $48+ each elsewhere)

Willing to ship USPS Flat Rate. $7.15 for a small box, $13.60 for a medium, and $18.85. Located in Fremont, CA for local pickup.

PayPal is accepted.

Text me at 925-819-1273 for more info or to purchase.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pirate wouldn't let me update my previous thread for whatever reason.. So I apologize for the duplicate.

I ended up getting my hands on a whole lot more rod ends, and also got weld in bungs (for 1.5" I.D. tube), jam nuts, and misalignment spacers this go-round. Selling them cheap.

These 1.25" heims are your typical Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly Hard Chrome Plated rod ends that everyone sells. 1.25" shank with a 1" bore. Very high quality machined finish in comparison to many others that I've seen, and are just as tight. The misalignment spacers are 3/4" bore with a final mounting width of 2.625".

I have both left and right hand joints for sale, either sold by themselves to replace your worn out rod ends, or sold with bungs/jam nuts/misalignment spacers.

Pricing is as follows:

- Rod end with bung/jam nut/misalignment = $48 each. (Same price as just the rod end by itself from RS!)

- Individual rod end by itself: $30 a piece. (These are $48+ each elsewhere)

Willing to ship USPS Flat Rate. $7.15 for a small box, $13.60 for a medium, and $18.85. Located in Fremont, CA for local pickup.

PayPal is accepted.

Text me at 925-819-1273 for more info or to purchase.

Hi do you still have these? Around 8 pcs maybe

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, shoot me a text to the number in the first post of you are interested. I'm not on here much anymore. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts