Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in the bay area and i have a pile of samy stuff in my back yard. here is the list
1.front axle (disc to disc complete)
2. 2 doors no dents primer gery with windows perfect condition
3. 2 homemade half doors that are nice
4. steering box
5. drag link
6. 6 29 inch tires on new rims
7. tranny with low miles
8. front bumper (homemade)
9. soft top fairly new
10. driveshafts.
11. hard to find main shaft (from tranny to t-case) brand new
12. home made samy roll cage bolt on
13. front grill
14. radiator
15. plus various engine and drivetrain parts.
i also have a bunch of stuff that i do not have time to list. pm me if interested

·
Registered
248 Posts
You inbox is full! How much for the soft top without the hardware?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
what kind of wheels are they and are the tires matching what kind of tread and how much tread? what are you asking for them?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Your inbox is still full.

Got pics of the cage, front bumper and half doors? Are you willing to ship? How much you want for those parts? Make me a deal!!! PM me.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
how much trewad on the tires and how much for them, also the tranny, im calin dibs how much? working condition, please pm me,thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just emptied my inbox. sorry no straight hood. i dont know the specs on the tires. they all match. and they are all pretty close to brand new. 80% tread depth. i will go home when i get of work and check the sizes and post back. i will talk to my buddy and see what i can do about pics. the cage is two samy cages welded together. sorry not the best welds on it i bought it with it already in it. rolled it once and did not case any tubing or break a weld(rolled on sand).front bumper 25 bucks. half doors 30 bucks. i will ship but you better pay. tranny 100$
if you live in nor cal you are welcome to come to my house and check some shait out

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
interested in tires, what is the price$ and what kind of tread? Mud, all terain or street?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i am going to find out. how much it is to ship. and what kind of tread there is on the tires and the size. i am also selling extreme rock machines.(toy rock crawlers) 10 bucks plus shipping and frieght

·
Registered
248 Posts
I PMd you and waiting to here about the Soft Top.

·
Registered
153 Posts

what yr. is the grille off of? May be interested in it.

thanx!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts