Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering if anyone has done their homework on where to find the best price on these shocks shipped to Sac, Ca.?

Best I have found so far is Schafers for $65 a shock. Good deal but I am cheap and he was one of the first places I called. Just wondering if any of you other cheap people (and I know there are plenty of you on the board :flipoff2:) found a better price?

And yes, those are the whole line of Bilsteins below including the 5100's. They do not make them in yellow anymore, just plated.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
i ordered a set from shaffer's off-road about 3 weeks ago and paid $64 per shock. i am still waiting on them though:(

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5100 dont come in a 15" travel and ORW sells them for $70 a shock not including tax and shipping. :rolleyes:

Rerard said:
I got the 15" travel ones for $65 each from ORW and IIRC it took two days for them to get here. [/QUOTE

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
I work at Central 4 Wheel Drive on Auburn and will sell 'em to ya for $64.50/ea. :D Oh yea but ya gotta ask for me!
Jeff

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Called Bob Roggy and his price is $65 before tax and shipping. Bummer because he was close to me.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Roc Dog said:
5100 dont come in a 15" travel and ORW sells them for $70 a shock not including tax and shipping. :rolleyes:

Rerard said:
I got the 15" travel ones for $65 each from ORW and IIRC it took two days for them to get here. [/QUOTE

Ok well whatever the longest ones are.. maybe it's 14.5", I forget.. but they were $65 each at the time that I ordered them.

oh and :rolleyes: right back at ya

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Dont get your panties all in a bind. I was mearly stating that the 5100 dont come in a 15" or now even a 14.5". The biggest size of either the 5100, 6100, 7100's are all 14". You have to step up to the 9100's to get bigger.

Are you one of those guys that adds an extra inch onto your penis when talking about it? Just fawking with you. :flipoff2:
Rerard said:

Ok well whatever the longest ones are.. maybe it's 14.5", I forget.. but they were $65 each at the time that I ordered them.

oh and :rolleyes: right back at ya

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
High5 said:
i ordered a set from shaffer's off-road about 3 weeks ago and paid $64 per shock. i am still waiting on them though:(
update i got my shocks 2 days after i posted this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts