Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
1,553 Posts
Anybody seen this? It is cool. Especially when you get to the longer advanced tracks with rock sections. Need to prerun so you don't wad up the car. :eek:
Its a cool game but gravity has to be a little more realistic. A 1/4 mile jump and not seeing death is kinda cool.

· Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am assuming this is the 99 cent one? I DL'ed the free one and it is good for wasting time while in the shitter on company time, but nothing too great
Yeah, I have been playing the Alpine Crawler World .99 cent one.

Level 7 on Kentucky with the rock crawling buggy. It is going to drive me crazy. I have run the battery on my phone down twice trying to get past it. I switched to the other locations and they all get extremely difficult when you get to the advanced levels. Damn snow is almost impossible to slow down on when descending.

:beer: to the company that finally came up with an app that I am addicted to.

· Registered
23,361 Posts
Yeah, I have been playing the Alpine Crawler World .99 cent one.

Level 7 on Kentucky with the rock crawling buggy. It is going to drive me crazy. I have run the battery on my phone down twice trying to get past it. I switched to the other locations and they all get extremely difficult when you get to the advanced levels. Damn snow is almost impossible to slow down on when descending.

:beer: to the company that finally came up with an app that I am addicted to.
I killed a lot of time at work today playing the Kentucky course. I think I got to 6, maybe 7. Going to colorado next week, hope my GF drives the whole way so I can act like i am listening and play this for 10 hours. :laughing:

· Registered
286 Posts
Ive been playin the free alpine one and have been tryin to beat level 6 for a couple of months now its done pissed me off :flipoff2: Im going to have to download the new crawler world

· Registered
6,483 Posts
i'm stuck on the last level of kentuky time trial. it helps that I am underway cause I have plenty of time to kill. :laughing:. I want to email the programer and see if they can make a moab section with tons more rocks. :grinpimp:

· Registered
2,231 Posts
made it through all 10 in each of the 3 courses. Am I missign something or is that it?

Just the time that it took to do it:flipoff2:.

I bet they will update that app and add you some new course's. I can get passed Kentucky 8 with unlimited time but haven't made it on the clock yet.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.