1st pic still looks retarted

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
Wilson said:
This year's SAE mini baja entry?
no

that thing is 4 years old

we just tuned the shit out of it and rebuilt the whole the rear after "it got worn out" :flipoff2:

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
this is last years car, there have been some significant improvements for this year. Will post pics after competitions

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
SLO LUNG said:
How about we show them "The plate"
:confused:

you mean the box :confused:

or the Donk Plate :confused:

i don't give a fuck about the Donk Plate

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
i want one if you ever want to give it away i will take it:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
me to

I plan on something like this eventually... Not much choice cause my Unimog wont tow anything of any weight so I was honestly thinking of something along this line. Just to throw a curb ball into it.. I want to diesel powered and to get taller tires for crawling over obsticals I would say go wiht Motorcyle tires.

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
Re: me to

coachgeo said:
I plan on something like this eventually... Not much choice cause my Unimog wont tow anything of any weight so I was honestly thinking of something along this line. Just to throw a curb ball into it.. I want to diesel powered and to get taller tires for crawling over obsticals I would say go wiht Motorcyle tires.
i was lookinf into mogs a couple years ago, my decision was that if i got one i was going to put a 3bt (???) cat motor in it for more power

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I want mine with a suzuki gsxr 1000 motor and a samurai t-case in it with some 25 inch turf tires

1 - 20 of 34 Posts