1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
How can I order on of those t-shirts......LOLOLOLOL

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Oh Lord!! Will, I cannot believe you posted that here :shaking: We were at the Drivers meeting at Zuwharrie on Saturday Meeting. About 200 people. RT was introducing all the Staff and waited til last to introduce me.As he did the WHOLE Event staff took off their Staff T's and had the Orange Art Lilley shirts on. LOL!! I was laughing so hard I was crying!! Man, I really am glad to be a Zuwharrie staff guy with every one of them. They are just too funny!!

Oh, the shirts are really for sale as well as stickers. Just send an e-mail to [email protected]. I think about 20 of them sold this weekend :shaking:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
That is too funny Art!! Wow, I'm humbled, I know an actual celebrity!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I got MY shirt ordered :flipoff2:

·
Registered
448 Posts
That is really funny!

Koko

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Non Urban said:
I got MY shirt ordered :flipoff2:
Dude, you and everyone else involved are on crack!! That thing has been posted everywhere. :shaking: I think some revenge is in store for the guilty parties involved :D

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
NC Zuk said:
Dude, you and everyone else involved are on crack!! That thing has been posted everywhere. :shaking: I think some revenge is in store for the guilty parties involved :D
I'm just a fan of orange shirts. Besides, I'm sooo far away, over here right next to the Rubicon. You've heard of that trail haven't you? Anyway.... Keep your damn crosshairs trained on your local boys, okay Shakey? :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts