Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Maybe a dumbass with a shitload of cash would dump $100K to get it looking like that.

Either way, I definitely would drive it. Can't afford it, but like it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I want one of these:

"Remote Control Wench" Wife to do everything by touch of button???

"Mulit coat pearl white paint" Paint to match your hair????

Does english as a second language sound familiar???

for fawks sake, at least sound somewhat intelligent if you are trying to sell something of any value....

·
Registered
301 Posts
Reminded me the dot.com time at Silicon Valley when I dropped by BTB to check out their cruisers, most of the trucks I've seen had at least 60,000-70,000 bucks worthed of BTB modifications. I beleive a 350 swap costed around 30 grands :smokin:

Most of us here did the mods ourself and don't have that kind of dough, but to some that I've known back then 100,000 bucks were just changes in the pocket, seriously.

After the dot.boom, BTB moved out of town...

/td

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
paint it white...........its all good!

spend no money and flip the bezel :D

don't think its a 68........its newer than that.

Frank? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Too many things don't look 68, maybe 78

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
it's got the ultra rare "land cruiser" bezel! :flipoff2:

somebody got paid some serious $ to build it. got nice components in it; shocks, engine, wheels, cage,.... but $100k?! :barf:

i can build that for $25k

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I can name that tune in 3 notes :flipoff2:

orangefj45 said:
i can build that for $25k

·
Registered
338 Posts
that actually looks like a BTB truck... they (the assholes at BTB) were working on a 45LWB with coil-overs. There's still some picts on their (the asshole's at BTB) site. I'd post the link, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Ok, did anyone else notice where the front cage is mounted. it is mounted to the hole that the cab post goes in. and as to the BTB truck it was a 1978 fj45 that was purchased out of Canada by way of Colorado. it was owned by Brian and thain sold to someone in the bay area (Ca). that is the BTB truck. :barf:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
most of the money was spent on the vautozone headlight grills...those are pretty darn expensive and worth every penny. especially if you get the ones that are hinged so you can easily clean the lights.

·
Registered
784 Posts
gifu said:
that actually looks like a BTB truck... they (the assholes at BTB) were working on a 45LWB with coil-overs. There's still some picts on their (the asshole's at BTB) site. I'd post the link, but I just can't bring myself to do it.
Come on Gifu, don't beat around the bush, tell us how you really feel. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But I must admit, a remote control "Wench", just might be worth $100,000 :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts