Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
wow

oooohhh my god i cant beilive no one has bought this yet that is a screamin deal very much worth it for that quality paint, can i get it in red that guy must be smokin somthin seriosly potent if he thinks anybody would give him threehundred somthin for that pile of scrap meatal that he costom fabricated all so precise and precition i wonder if the reinforcing plates in the middle are laser cut too........

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
Special mig wire........ ::translated:: its the flux core wire that came with my gasless mig from wal-mart.......:flipoff2: :D :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
30,413 Posts
sad part is some chump like tuckn18s will buy it and then come on here telling us how his junk will out wheel our junk cause it is "extreme"

remember the last guy we made cry cause we bashed his super duper welded rigged up diff.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
camo said:
sad part is some chump like tuckn18s will buy it and then come on here telling us how his junk will out wheel our junk cause it is "extreme"

remember the last guy we made cry cause we bashed his super duper welded rigged up diff.
HEY!! Is that a shot at me? If so, I'm gonna jump on the band waggon to come over there and help beat your arse! :flipoff2:

FRIGGINFRAGGINMUTHAFUGGINALLTALKINNOACTINBASTID!

Anyway, I haven't cried since I was 6 weeks old!

:flipoff:

·
Premium Member
30,413 Posts
TXLUGNUT said:

HEY!! Is that a shot at me? :flipoff:
well i was not gonna name names :flipoff2: but ya it was :flipoff2:

oh and if ya didn't cry then i guess i aint doing my job good enuff :flipoff2:

but look at that now you can get some pretty paint and go into biz on ebay selling you super spool. :D

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Now that's not a bad idea! I got some lockers laying around, paint em the color you choose, and sell em for triple what they are worth!

(not responsible for quality of part, sold as is, broken gears and all).....................:D

·
Registered
238 Posts
i think i should buy it to match my gay shock boots.:flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.