Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
i ride a 06 KTM 450exc. i run 52/13 sprockets, handlebars narrowed 1/2 inch each side, GPR stabilizer, revalved forks and Dirtshark Rear with Pirelli Scorpion Pro front. In Winter i ride Trelleborg Studded tires.
We ride mainly singletrack bush, forest and Alpine.
We went to Moab last year and did:
Poison Spyder, Golden Crack & Gold Bar Rim
Pritchett Canyon, Hunter Canyon and Behind the Rocks
Porcupine Rim
Hells Revenge
Slickrock
Moab Rim
Mill Canyon

We leave this Wed nite for 1.5 weeks in Moab again. i have a TON of video and pics that i will gradually post from our mountain adventures. We all race in CMRC. It is a harescramble and Xcountry series similar to your GNCC series.

Anyone here going to be in Moab Oct 4-13?

Here are a few pics, usually i am the photographer/videographer. i just wired in a helmet cam in my mouthpiece of my helmet. Moab will be the first test.
:smokin:

·
Registered
19,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i had to sit out of this race so i shot film instead:

·
Registered
19,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

My first ride was a 2001 300exc that i got new in 2002. The funny thing was that it was the Australian version complete with turn signals, mirrors and horn.
i picked it up from the dealership 'thinking' it was a dualsport. All the boys at the shop were guessing how much mileage a tank of gas would get. The agreed amount was 100 miles.i jumped on the highway to go see my gf. Riding home late at night i ran out of gas. It was not a dualsport, it was a 2 stroke full on bush/motocross bike that had a 50 mile range:D
To learn to ride i would ride to the motocross track in full gear. i entered the amateur moto night on Thursdays. i would borrow a wrench to take the mirrors off. Race. Mirrors on. Ride home.
Too frickin funny to be riding a 'legal' 2 stroke motocross bike in the city.
:smokin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts