Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is "supposed" to be kept to technical stuff, but I gotta plug the big event coming up. When you're going to have 100-200 XJ's built from mild to totally wild, that's technical, isn't it? :D

We're celebrating the 25th anniversary since the XJ came out in 1983, in Moab in Oct. We do these events every five years, and we had 175 rigs in Moab for the event in '03. There were 125 XJ's and MJ's parked at Swanny Park for the Show and Shine.

Check out this thread for details and registration information:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8458189#post8458189

We're also going to have a CRAWL Big Dog run, which should be a great time, with a good chance of a nice pic in the mag. I hope some of you guys can make it.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Grand Cherokees allowed???
This event is open to anyone, in any rig. It's sponsored by NAXJA, but membership is not required nor is driving an XJ or MJ required. Of course, we're targeting XJ's and MJ's. :)

Come join us.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I made that 05 run Richard ,
a 3 " lift and 32's, i got a crap load of pics somewhere..this event is awesome and guys that run this thing really go the extra mile!!

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Just bringing this around again, don't want anyone to miss it. :)

Here's a link to the registration page with information about the event. Registration needs to be in by Sept 2 if event shirts and sweatshirts are ordered.

OOPS! :)

http://eventreg.naxja.org/

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This run is a little over a week away. I'll be leaving next Thursday. Based on pre-registration numbers, looks like we're going to have 150+ rigs there. We'll be giving away a built XJ, with a shaved rear D60 and a front D44 with chromo shafts and CTM joints. You don't need to be present to win the XJ, and second and third prizes are 4 BFG tires and a winch, so if you want a shot at it go here to get some tickets: www.GiveawayXJ.com

Anybody from here going that I don't know? I know a couple guys are meeting us for the CRAWL Big Dog run on Wed.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If all goes well Led and I should have the giveaway rig rolling/driving tomorrow.:smokin:
Looks like we'll take it from you guys when Led brings it over to Moab next Sat.......once we get back from Area BFE. :D

·
Premium Member
11,119 Posts
Have fun guys....moving + work schedule + general bullshit made this one a no-show for me. I'll have some tickets in for the giveaway though.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
9 more days for me!

see you guys out there!:D

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Less than 48 hours left to get your tickets online!

www.giveawayxj.com

After that, tickets will only be available in-person at the 25th Anniversary Event.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts