Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, new to the forum. Im from alberta and recently decided im going to be keeping my S10 and "upgrading" her to a better off-roader. Right now im running the factory 31's but I do have a leveling kit in the front. I am going to be installing the 2" body lift here in the next week or so. I cant get a straight answer from the major tire shops or a few 4X4 specialty places. Iv gotten anything from I can only stay with the stock 31X1050 to I can run 34X1450!!!

Is anyone on here running a ZR2 with a leveling kit and a body lift that can give me a straight answer???

I would like to run 33X1250 and im thinking that I will need to get a wheel spacer kit maybe 1" running the factory rims. Since were on the topic, I was running the KM2's they werent bad almost got 45000km on mine now, But I was thinking about going to something with more siping such as the MTR with kevlar. I love the interco TSL's but I run to much pavement for those suckers lol. Thoughts and suggestions??

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ive got one answer for all your questions. Your a cunt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow!!

You guys are all a bunch of tools, guy asks a simple question and gets retarded fucking answers!! Hope I see you stuck on the trail somewhere, ill give you a friendly finger as I drive by. Very dissapointed in the guys on this forum. 2 posts and i wont be back

·
Registered
648 Posts
You guys are all a bunch of tools, guy asks a simple question and gets retarded fucking answers!! Hope I see you stuck on the trail somewhere, ill give you a friendly finger as I drive by. Very dissapointed in the guys on this forum. 2 posts and i wont be back
boofucking hoo.

dont expect anyone on this forum to miss your doofy ass when you're gone. the only saving grace for your soul right now would be if this was a troll post, somehow i doubt that. be gone with you, back into the retard depths with you.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
my suggestion to you is sell your truck a buy a civic because if you cant answer those easy questions yourself, you dont deserve to be in the 4wd world.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Gotta love all of the internet tough guys here, feels so good to be a total assfuck prick because the guy before you was and because someone did it to you. Thank god there is a post count here so all the assholes that make shitty post can feel even better about themselves knowing theyve done it all the times they have.

To answer your question though you can run 33's on stock wheels with your setup. Change the wheels to something with less than the 6" of backspacing that the stockers have and your gonna be in trouble keeping the tires out of the fenders. Take a look around on the link jw posted for all you need to know.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Gotta love all of the internet tough guys here, feels so good to be a total assfuck prick because the guy before you was and because someone did it to you. Thank god there is a post count here so all the assholes that make shitty post can feel even better about themselves knowing theyve done it all the times they have.

To answer your question though you can run 33's on stock wheels with your setup. Change the wheels to something with less than the 6" of backspacing that the stockers have and your gonna be in trouble keeping the tires out of the fenders. Take a look around on the link jw posted for all you need to know.
this isnt barneys big circle jerk of trucks with all terrains.
its fucking pirate. if we let all the retards that cant figure out how much tire they can fit come on here, whats the point.
this is a place for serious tech, if you have a retard question, you go to the newb section. its actually pretty simple.

i'm pretty sure theres a few sites dedicated to the little gm trucks where these kinda questions fit right in... Pirate is not one of those.

·
Registered
706 Posts
its fucking pirate. if we let all the retards that cant figure out how much tire they can fit come on here, whats the point.
this is a place for serious tech, if you have a retard question, you go to the newb section. its actually pretty simple.

i'm pretty sure theres a few sites dedicated to the little gm trucks where these kinda questions fit right in... Pirate is not one of those.
Completely agree. And 2 of those sites were linked in the 2nd and 3rd reply. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do not tell people to go to another website instead of pirate4x4. If you drive away members you will get banned.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Chances are you won't see any of us stuck on the trail, we don't run S10's with 31" tires.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts

right! :shaking: because nobody else posts shit on this forum that doesn't belong or might not belong. get over it try helping someone for a change.

so many assholes on this site, so little time. thank god I'm smart enough to sift through all the bs and enjoy what I want to.

for the OP, all the info you need is in thread already. do some reading and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Fine! You guys don't want dumb s10 questions in the hardcore forum, but you don't want people going to other sites full of s10 info.... I'm gonna do something that some of you will consider blasphemy....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts