Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 chevy 4.3L vortec that i bought last year to go into my toyota but gave up on the project. I had it shipped here from a salvage yard down south. It is a complete pull. I have the computer stock wiring. I also have a Howell wiring harness i bought so that the motor will plug directly into a toyota factory wiring. I payed 1600 for the motor shipped and 600 for the wiring harness. I am asking 1,700 or B.O. I am up for trades, thing i need are a winch, 35 and + tires, gears and lockers for toyota,dual case setup for yota . It is currently in a shop in N.Hampton NH in storage. Thanks Josh

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
if you wernt half way around the world i would take it from ya..but shipping to Cali would suck ass...but BTT for ya anyway:D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, thanks for that ttt and there must be someone on the east coast who wants it or wants to trade a winch for it!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
tonkatoyguy said:
haha, thanks for that ttt and there must be someone on the east coast who wants it or wants to trade a winch for it!!!!!!!!!
if ya pay for shipping for the motor to me...i will trade ya a winch for it...brand new in the box warn winch of your choice :flipoff2: :D :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how about you drive out here pick up the engine give me a new 9000 pound warn winch and $300 and we will call it even, Oh and i will give you $20 for gas. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
tonkatoyguy said:
how about you drive out here pick up the engine give me a new 9000 pound warn winch and $300 and we will call it even, Oh and i will give you $20 for gas. :flipoff2:
you got a deal! :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: haha..not really....Btt for ya anyway :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you still have the motor and want to let it go for 1100 plus shipping to North Carolina p/m me and let me get some more specifics from you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts