21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chevy 4" lift springs

Roc Dog said:

I thought the pro comps were stiff?
Dave,
the procomp springs for the fullsizes tend to be soft, that's why at work we get alot of complaints for them sagging out, so they should be good for a toy for flexing ie less weight than a fullsize but soft for flex..... :D
Jeff

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
I said that it looks like they'll work, I can grab the cage and get some good flex going. As far as the lift amount, have you seen the frenched hangers that TinBender did for me??

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Yeah, i got rough countrys 3" lifted chevy spring, stay away from those.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Kyron said:
So are those $130 springs Pro-comps? or how much are the Pro-Comps and where'd you get them from?

I paid about $145 bucks a piece for these.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
;) Thanks ............ I'm tring to figure out what springs to replace my bent/tweeked chevys

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
If your running 36ers and offcoarse want lotta flex do you run 4" lifted springs and remove a leaf or 2 or deal with stock chevy 1/2 ton?:confused:
I have called a few bone yard and the cheapest is $150. no shackles but the 4" lifted springs are $129.

Thought: is it better to have longer shackles than to have high arch lift springs making for a stiffer ride?

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
ROCKTACO said:
Im pretty happy with my superlift soft rides, this is a three or four inch lift spring.
Where did you pick them up and do you have a part number? I still can not decided what to do for the lift in the rear after my SAS and 44044's upfront.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Yes, im happy with the front 44044's

Attachments

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Well. I just got the superlift 5" lift chevy 3/4 with the 4 leafs and overload i am looking to remove the 2nd one up or 3rd down. see how these work.. Rockpimp my stock chevys flex better.. although 44044's tend to do a lot of work so i am try to get my rear soft and leave it racked a little in the back so when weighted i sit level..

21 - 37 of 37 Posts