Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 set of blazer axles complete wheel to wheel
I would like to get $450.00 for both please e mail me for more information they are located in Janesville Ca.

·
Registered
3 Posts
still got the axles? If so are you willing to seperate them, I only am looking for a rear axle. They are in good condition correct?? I am very interested, in Reno can pick up immediately

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I would sell just the reart axle I even have one that is all ready out that you can have for parts or what ever I need this stuff gone,
The one that has been removed allready I have No idea of the condition so i would use it with out going threw it. the other one that is still in the Blazer is complete and as far as I know it is in good condition. i bought the Blazer with a broken engine.
I would rather sell the whole thing than part it out Make me an offer for the whole blazer, Or better yet how dose $550. 00 for all of it sound that is less than most people want just for the axels.
let me know Jim Aka Wilseya

·
Registered
43 Posts
How bad is the engine? is it driveable? what axles 10b/10b, d44/gm12, gm10/gm12. $450 is way too much for 1/2 ton axles. ill give you $200 for the axles.

Also you are selling the whole blazer minus the axles then, for $100

What im trying to say, Ill give you $300 for the whole thing

·
Registered
3 Posts
give me a call I would like one of the rear ends, what would you part with it for?? Are you open to me takin the cover off and lookin at the condition of the gears?? 775 287 0331

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BigB

Yes you are welcome to come remove the cover and look as long as you put it back if you chose not to purchase it. I am prety open on the price I would like to get ride of the whole thing though, I would take $400.00 for the whole blazer or make me an offer for the rear axle.

·
Registered
755 Posts
firecrotch said:
How bad is the engine? is it driveable? what axles 10b/10b, d44/gm12, gm10/gm12. $450 is way too much for 1/2 ton axles. ill give you $200 for the axles.

Also you are selling the whole blazer minus the axles then, for $100

What im trying to say, Ill give you $300 for the whole thing

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am still interested in one of the axles, maybe the whole rig. I sitill don't have a number to contact you at, It is hard for me to communicate over the web I don't have immediate access here is my number again call me if you want to get rid of them. 775 287 0331

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry guy's This hasn't been easy I still have the late 70's blazer for parts both the front and the rear axles are still in and as far as I know are in working order. About all that is left now is the engine ( long block) Sterring componets power windows fuel tank top, their is no interior such as seats this would make a great project Blazer make me an offer for the whole thing the best offer wins.
I don't know if I mention that I am going through a divorce and selling my House this needs to go asap. I will be in and out all week end you can call me at 530-253-3367 aks for Jim or leave a message I will do my best to get back with you. Some just make a reasonable offer and come and get the whole thing Please.
thanks Wilseya

1 - 18 of 18 Posts