Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I would sell just the reart axle I even have one that is all ready out that you can have for parts or what ever I need this stuff gone,
The one that has been removed allready I have No idea of the condition so i would use it with out going threw it. the other one that is still in the Blazer is complete and as far as I know it is in good condition. i bought the Blazer with a broken engine.
I would rather sell the whole thing than part it out Make me an offer for the whole blazer, Or better yet how dose $550. 00 for all of it sound that is less than most people want just for the axels.
let me know Jim Aka Wilseya

·
Registered
43 Posts
How bad is the engine? is it driveable? what axles 10b/10b, d44/gm12, gm10/gm12. $450 is way too much for 1/2 ton axles. ill give you $200 for the axles.

Also you are selling the whole blazer minus the axles then, for $100

What im trying to say, Ill give you $300 for the whole thing

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BigB

Yes you are welcome to come remove the cover and look as long as you put it back if you chose not to purchase it. I am prety open on the price I would like to get ride of the whole thing though, I would take $400.00 for the whole blazer or make me an offer for the rear axle.

·
Registered
755 Posts
firecrotch said:
How bad is the engine? is it driveable? what axles 10b/10b, d44/gm12, gm10/gm12. $450 is way too much for 1/2 ton axles. ill give you $200 for the axles.

Also you are selling the whole blazer minus the axles then, for $100

What im trying to say, Ill give you $300 for the whole thing

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am still interested in one of the axles, maybe the whole rig. I sitill don't have a number to contact you at, It is hard for me to communicate over the web I don't have immediate access here is my number again call me if you want to get rid of them. 775 287 0331

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry guy's This hasn't been easy I still have the late 70's blazer for parts both the front and the rear axles are still in and as far as I know are in working order. About all that is left now is the engine ( long block) Sterring componets power windows fuel tank top, their is no interior such as seats this would make a great project Blazer make me an offer for the whole thing the best offer wins.
I don't know if I mention that I am going through a divorce and selling my House this needs to go asap. I will be in and out all week end you can call me at 530-253-3367 aks for Jim or leave a message I will do my best to get back with you. Some just make a reasonable offer and come and get the whole thing Please.
thanks Wilseya

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.