Pirate 4x4 banner

261 - 280 of 314 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,250 Posts
Are you ready to sell it to me yet?

I've got a 12v ready to go in, maybe a few turbos

:flipoff2:
PM maybe we can make something happen. As I have not touched it. I did move it though, lol.

I did however gather some more parts for it. Diesel Reg, 3 42" DOT MTR's, HP 60 for the front and a 14b with D70 inners not sure what I was going to use.....

·
Premium Member
7,250 Posts
Sorry to say that it is getting near a year that I have the C3 and I have not touched it at all. I did get 2 more projects though :shaking: I really want to finish it but unless someone buys my blazer (which is not for sale yet) I will not have the time next year to work on it. As I will be racing the entire western series for the 2015 season.

I have all the glass, body, axles housings(with SRW hubs), rear sway bar with link all mounts for Motor/Tranny/T-cases, and the skid plates. If anyone is interested in the C3 as a roller please contact me.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
I was >< that close to buying it before you did. Hes close to me. If I had a place to store and work on it I'd still buy it. She freaked when I said in the drive way next to my other one is where itd go...

GLWS... I say its a tow rig for the blazer.

If the blazer goes for sale what you gonna race???

·
Premium Member
7,250 Posts
I was >< that close to buying it before you did. Hes close to me. If I had a place to store and work on it I'd still buy it. She freaked when I said in the drive way next to my other one is where itd go...

GLWS... I say its a tow rig for the blazer.

If the blazer goes for sale what you gonna race???
If I sell the blazer I would build a race car in a Std cab Chevy cab, with registration.....

Plus I bought a new tow rig.............. I will post pics on Friday when it gets here..........

I don't what this truck to go without the attention it deserves............

I am good for trades, just hit me up...............

·
Registered
90 Posts
Oh ok I found it the other night and read it start to finish I assumed it was a dead thread after he said he hasn't touched it in a year. I would love to see it finished also

·
Registered
321 Posts
Just read this build. What an emotional rollercoaster! Jesus you were close to completion.
First I was impressed with the fabrication work and excited about the general concept. Then I was horified by your injury. Then I was super stoked how you dove back into the build with no fear which was followed by a rush of anger when the build was jepordized by BS insurance companies. I was crushed that you had given up but totally surprised that another Board member bought it.

Its like a soap opera for gearheads.

Its cool that your positive about the dicision and smart enough to prioritize your maraige over a truck but I hope all those fab skills don't go to waste. I'm not trying to dog you but I'm a little surprised that the EFI was giving you trouble given that your an engineer in Los Alamos.

·
Fab Junky
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #272 ·
Just read this build. What an emotional rollercoaster! Jesus you were close to completion.
First I was impressed with the fabrication work and excited about the general concept. Then I was horified by your injury. Then I was super stoked how you dove back into the build with no fear which was followed by a rush of anger when the build was jepordized by BS insurance companies. I was crushed that you had given up but totally surprised that another Board member bought it.

Its like a soap opera for gearheads.

Its cool that your positive about the dicision and smart enough to prioritize your maraige over a truck but I hope all those fab skills don't go to waste. I'm not trying to dog you but I'm a little surprised that the EFI was giving you trouble given that your an engineer in Los Alamos.
That is hilarious! Dog away, that EFI kicked my A$$ but the tech help couldn't figure it out either, small consolation. I ended up sending it back to Holley and it checked out ok except they noted it had seen a double fault or something like that. I sold the engine with the EFI to a really nice guy in OK and a few months later he sends me a video of the engine running with the Holley EFI. It almost made me cry, it sounded so good.

I hope somebody finishes C3, come on Jack, racing is fun but takes everything else away.

I am busy fabricating all kinds of stuff. I didn't want to start another build thread until I was far enough along to know it would make it to completion. I'll give a hint that it starts with a RZR1000 but doesn't look much like one now............My wife's 900 is off limits though, she loves it "just the way it is"

·
Premium Member
7,250 Posts
Ya I wish I had the time to finish it. It has moved around a bit in the back yard. But no work has been done. I think its about time I make a list of the parts on there and start posting it for sale.

Hey Jon do you have a list of the parts?

261 - 280 of 314 Posts