Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 2 Chevy D60 fronts, single wheel, coming from out of state (I live in Arizona). Will be looking to sell them for $600 each. They have 4.56 gears and locking hubs.

I have a contract in place with a yard many states from here. So they are secured but don't have them in hand to show to people. I just need to start rounding up buyers. These 2 are the last of 8 that I had coming that are not spoken for. I am asking $600 each for them. Local pickup only.

I also have one matching 14 bolt with 4.56 gears and Detroit locker coming. $300 for that one. Local pickup only.

I live in the north Phoenix, AZ area.

In case your wondering how this came about, I happened to have a conversation with a good friend of mine who does a lot of buying and selling as a side business. I mentioned I wished I could find a Chevy D60 for my buggy build that was less than $1200 in Arizona. 24 hours later, he's calling me about a place he found out of state with a shit load and that he would be willing to sell them to anyone for $600. So..............here we are. I have one with my name on it already!!!

It's looking like 2 weeks before they show up here. First $200 deposit for D60 and $150 for the 14 bolt will hold them for you until I get them in hand. Then I call you, bring the rest, and it's yours.

Feel free to PM and give me a phone number and I can call you about them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pm sent and the name is Joe I forgot that part thanks

·
Registered
274 Posts
I wish you were going to have them there next week. I'll be in Yuma then, but after the 4th it is back to the East Coast.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Which state are the coming from?

Do these chevy dana 60's pass through Amarillo,tx on there way to AZ?..ID be interested if I could pickit up(or meet somewhere, Im willing to drive within reason) to cut down on shipping costs on its tour across country....

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Do you know what year car they are out of? Also, is this a high pinion?
^^^^quick Tech for you...There is NO chevy dana 60 HP, they are all LP..They come from TRUCKS, not cars..and it doesnt matter what year, unless you are building a numbers matching truck or somthing:)rolleyes:) ..they are all chevy dana 60's...

Free Bump for the OP while Im in here...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts