Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy fellers, I'll be in San Diego late July and would like to pick up a Chevy 60 axle, preferably complete. Thanks.

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,
So i know its not SD but its in CA. I saw this on MC, not sure what your looking for.

Front Dana 60
that's a nice axle for a good price but my budget allows for a stock axle or maybe high steer arms and detroit as upgrades, that's about it.:D

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
That's a nice looking axle, if it were a little closer it would be a little easier to go get it. Now I gotta figure out how to tell Shawna I'm headed to Long Beach while on vacation. :laughing:

She'll get over it.:D
Aquarium of the Pacific - fun for the whole family

youre welcome

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
There are a couple dually 60s in the victorvalley for about $800. From what I remember one is a dodge with 4.10 open and the other is Chevy with 4.56 powerloc.

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, I think I'll pass on anything over $1100 and outside of the San Diego area. I know there's a $500 SRW 60 close to me but I'll have to hunt for it. Plus the 850 mile drive with a heavy axle hanging off my Expedition's tow hitch might not be the funnest drive home. :laughing: I'd still do it for the right price though.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts