Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the deal to anyone that is interested. I have a 91 Toyota 4x4 which I was getting ready to do the chevy spring swap. I am in the military and had to move. I don't have a welder here and everyone wants to much to do it. I need the front mounts and the double shackles. Preferrably not the cj front hangers. On the shackles I would like to try a double shackle set up.

I have a YORK Compressor R210R (the large displacement one)with clutch that engaes! The pump when turned sucks air in one end and blows air out the other end.

I would like to trade someones skills for this compressor. I would pay to ship mounts and shackles and you pay to ship the York.

If anyone is interested email me or pm me. Shipping would be to Virginia.

mike

·
Broke Bastard
4,120 Posts
If you dont have a welder and dont want to pay a welder, how are you gonna attach the mounts to the frame once you get them?

Shackles are easy to make. Go buy some 3/8x2" flat bar and drill a few holes.

York Compressors cost $15 at U-Pull-It

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Humm

Like I said take it or leave it.

If I had the fawkin mounts I could wait till I get some leave fawkin approved and weld them at home. Hard to get leave when you are on alert for war. Not everyone has a u-pull it around. Look on ebay those Yorks have been selling for 70 to 120 dollars.

I could quit the military and just sell those fawking compressors on ebay for a living!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts