Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
96 Chevy Tahoe LT 4x4 4 door
Straight axel conversion,7" lift with 33's on Welds,Vortec automatic motor,4:11 gears with Detriot Locker in rear,3/4 ton axels,Rancho 9000's,14 bolt hd,Nerf bars,custom front bumper with lights,tow package,roof rack,AC, amfm cass cd player,Leather interior,front bucket seats,privacy glass, keyless entry,smog certified,reg until 05, non smoker owner, Over 10K invested in this truck!! have appraisel, metallic blue,recent sale fell through must sell!! Call to come by and take a look 530-677-5851, can e mail pics......

·
Registered
74 Posts
How much and where are you on the planet?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're asking $12,900 and we're by Sacramento in Cameron Park.........Call us to come by and take a look at 530-677-5851

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Woops, I guess we had lowered the price to $11,900......come up and take a look you won't be disappointed....recent sell fell through so it must go.....we already bought another car.......

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a 5.7 Vortec motor. It has 140k miles, but there has been many things replaced under the hood and under the truck. It was my wife's daily vehicle, so we kept it very dependable. I ran synthetic oil in it. Call me if you wanna see it or if you want me to email pics......Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
Iceman1 if your wife works at edusd?
if this is the one, the tahoe is clean as can be and well done conversion.
tt/4yea.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Wirenut,

That's it.......My wife already bought something else so if you know anyone who's looking for a nice truck, let me know....Thanks for the Post!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts