Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed out to Chicago later this week, and I was hoping to pick up some C&R Handguns while I am out of the great peeeplz reublik. Staying at the Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza, on West Mart Center Dr. Anybody know of any Chicago area shops that have C&R? :beer:

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ha. Never mind I guess. Through a little google I guess Chicago is worse than CA :laughing: Anything just outside city limits?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Ha. Never mind I guess. Through a little google I guess Chicago is worse than CA :laughing: Anything just outside city limits?
I think you mean outside Cook county :flipoff2: Most places won't even let you look at ammo, let alone a gun if you don't have a FOID card. Even if you are a resident of another state.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I think you mean outside Cook county :flipoff2: Most places won't even let you look at ammo, let alone a gun if you don't have a FOID card. Even if you are a resident of another state.

sorry for the hi jak but whats a FOID card??

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, then I guess the question is...Is there anything reasonably close at all? :laughing:

·
Premium Member
7,180 Posts
No, forget about guns unless you want to buy one from a gang banger, in that case its pretty dam easy.

Instead find something to do in here http://www.chicagoreader.com/

There are a shitload of street parties downtown this weekend and the honeys are out and looking good. I was downtown all day working/gawking

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am not sure I can do a parking lot deal without DRM. I am skeered :flipoff2:

Honeys are irrelevant. My baby's mama awaits my return home

·
Registered
460 Posts
don,t know the name of the store . but if you go south on interstate 55 to exit 257 (route 30) go west a few miles on the north side of the road there is a large gun store . it even has a range inside.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts