Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going?
If so, looking foreward too seeing you there...

We'll be the gray primered 1955 Chevy pickup. [Uncorked with a big block]
Trying too finish welding and reinforcing the front Dana 60 carrier. All new Spicer U joints and heavy duty yokes. This will be the best we've ever been setup going into a competition. It's gonna be close for us but we'll make it.

This race will be dedicated in loving memory to my Father who passed away last weekend....
-BW

·
Registered
831 Posts
Ill be there but not competeing :( . I was going to do the mud bog but my truck has a broken hub and i need to sell my 38" dick cepeks and get some TSL's (plus i have no money). Ill keep an eye out and good luck.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Yep, I'll be there defending first place in the rocks from the last two years. Mines the Scout/Jeep hybrid with no paint

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, guys..
Best of luck too ya' Curtis. Here's to you getting another trophy for the mantle... :smokin:

We'll just be doing the mud, she's a little stiff for the rocks, hehe.

Hope you enjoy the show, lilbuddy.... :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Not competing but I'm so there! :D

Good luck to both of you in your respective events :beer:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Forgot....

Anyone know what time gates open? The flyer I got doesn't say

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Howdy
The Driver's meeting is at 9:00 A.M. I'd imagine the gates open somewhere in that timeframe. Wish I could tell you for sure, sorry..
-BW

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Chico, Ca. Sat., Oct 16th. [Be there or be square]
Trophied Events:
*Mud Bogs.
*Rock crawling.
*Course. [not sure exactly what that means.]
*Best in Show.
*Truck Toter.

Exhibition events:
*RTI Ramps.
*Car Crushing.

Signups for competition are:
$25.00 if registered ahead of time.
$35.00 if registered at gate.

We're in it for the mud.... :grinpimp:

[Later Edit]
Here are some directions:
On Hwy 99 through Chico, exit Eaton RD. east-bound.
Turn left into Hicks Lane and follow North about 1 mile. Enter on Right.

Adults $6.00
Kids 12 and under-Free [As it should be!! thumbs up]

Hope too see you there...
-BW

Yuba City Fairgrounds, Oct, 2000. 1st place.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Look forward to seeing you guys out there. It was a lot of fun last year with the new location and all.

I didn't do too well in the mud last year cause my carb was sticking and flooding out. I stalled twice but still went all the way through and was told I came in 5th. Not too bad for coming to a complete stop twice :D The year before I finished second in the mud behind Abba with the big terracotta brown Scout.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey Curtis I'm probably going again this year. I sold Jeff the sami so I wont be entering but I'll be there to cheer you on. Hey if your wife isnt riding with yah through the mud again this year I got dibs on that seat again :D

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
wheelinyotagirl said:
Hey Curtis I'm probably going again this year. I sold Jeff the sami so I wont be entering but I'll be there to cheer you on. Hey if your wife isnt riding with yah through the mud again this year I got dibs on that seat again :D
Hehe, you'll have to battle her for it. Remember she gets jealous. I don't have a problem with it, but just be sure and ask her before me ;)

Is anyone else going to be there? I haven't heard from Hans, Jeff or any of them in sometime now.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hans and Drew will be there. Jeff I'm not sure about yet. Jeff was going to go camping with my boyfriend Nate but I'm trying to talk Nate and Jeff into going too. I know a few people that are going.

Hey I dont know if you heard but i had a baby boy and he might go with me. But yah I'll ask your wife if she cares. I cant remember her name though...oops. I'm really bad with names though. Anyway, I'll let yah know anything else if I hear of it k.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
trkklr77 said:
damnit !! i was hoping it would be 2-3 days im stuck pruning trees for my father in law . i lined up my work crane so there is no way out of it.

HELL DAMN FART!!!!
Do your pruning tomorrow even if at night with a drop light. Priorities man

·
Registered
594 Posts
I'll be there but not competing this year, I'll be working as one of the rock crawl officials this year. If you're competing you must be there no later than 9:15am.
Gate will be open around 8am.

Oh yea, I found out I finished 5th last year in the rock crawl, not bad for 35's and an open front end!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welp, it's 9:40 and we just got it running. Wow, looks like we're gonna be the newbies, lol. Best of luck too everyone..
-BW

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yah Gary you did really good last year. Your driveline got a few scratches but hey 5th...not bad.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Blucruz said:
I'll be there but not competing this year, I'll be working as one of the rock crawl officials this year. If you're competing you must be there no later than 9:15am.
Gate will be open around 8am.

Oh yea, I found out I finished 5th last year in the rock crawl, not bad for 35's and an open front end!
Ahh, I was hoping you'd ride with me again. It would adjust you back ya know ;)

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'll see you all there and good luck again to all. I'll be cheering for the local boys! :D
Mario

1 - 20 of 50 Posts