Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found my CJ-10 Jeep in a pile of scrap metal ready for recycling. The frame was already cut to pieces and axles,3.3 Nissan diesel and tranny nowhere to be found . I used my 1994 YJ frame and cut extented it 8 feet.I installed a rebuilt Ford 302 with T-18 . It still has the original YJ axles which I will be replacing at some time

·
WHEEEEEEEEEE!
3,908 Posts
Nice! I will add it to the CJ-10 build thread. I am kind of partial to the CJ-10 grill, but must people think it is the ugliest thing in the world. What some people throw away:shaking:

Nice save!:smokin:

·
Registered
615 Posts
When you found it, where you able to just take it or did you have to pay money for it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Gavan they would be great Wasn t sure where to put it...as for the CJ-10 front clip It was located after I did the work..lol And it does not fit on the YJ front clip The. CJ-10 front axle is setback about 4'' from the YJ's Do not want to cut the fenders!!!! Ya it took me and a friend 2 days to get into a trailer. The land owner told us if we put all the junk in barrels and keep it clean I can have the Jeep..lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
for the last few weeks i've been looking into either trying to find a cj 10 or build one almost exactly like this. i think it looks awesome. nice job. if i build it i'll be using yj part very simular to the way you did it. i've had a picture in my head recently of how i'd do it and now im seeing it forreal. awesome build

1 - 6 of 6 Posts