Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all the jeep that i am working on is a 85 cj7 with 35 mtr's. Put the stock axles through the ringer and they gave in of course.. Now i am changing everything under the jeep. My plans now are front waggy 44 with ford outers to keep 5x5.5 and a early bronco 9" rear..Both will have 4.56's and spool in the rear. I am gonna run Hi steer in the front. Now the real trouble is the suspension..I have a 1 inch body and want to keep the 35's..I have the front flattened and the rear is cut out fairly large.. I am thinking spring over would be the best bet..But really what spring should i use..I have read about stock yj...jcw hd cj rears..re 1.5 soa..waggy springs...dakota...and toyota..This is gonna be a daily drive with shackle reversal in the front..I couldnt find any info on the lift the dakota springs gave in spring over or any great info on 66cjdeans rig..Any pictures or other ideas of rigs like this would be great..Gonna start this weekend so i need to get this fawking stuff odered..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts