Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CJ Crawler with 98" wheelbase! can deliver!

I posted this for sale last year and had a few offers and a few deals that fell apart, so I am reposting.

1974 CJ5, frame off rebuild 15 months ago. 94' 4.3LVortec, 700R4, Atlas II twin stick.
36" TSL SX's, Beadlocks, wide Dana 44's/ 4.88 gears, Lockright F, Spool R, Springover w/ custom Alcan springs, New full cage tied to frame in 6 places, seats attached to cage not body, 16 gallon fuel cell.
Tom Woods driveshafts, 12" spline in front; will not pull apart, brand new spare rear shaft.
Spare axel shafts for all corners.
5 point harnesses for both seats.
Warn 8124 winch, freshly rebuilt with 125' synthetic winch line.
Aluminum radiator, custom air intake, on board air, all new wiring w/painless fuse block. Reprogrammed ECM for higher HP!

Full Hydraulic steering... Dont let those rocks decide where you drive.

Too much to list!
This jeep has even more custom features!! Check out the link

See pictures... follow the link below, click on jeep fabwork
http://community.webshots.com/user/crazysoffroad
Note: the pictures are during build, jeep is completed and in full working order.

Jeep is currently in Colorado, but I will deliver, may also include trailer; its up for discussion.

Currently asking $9,000 OBO

Contact Travis for more information or for more pictures.
[email protected]

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is one nice rig! It will go anywhere, and has done every trail in colorado and most in Moab. Never had any problems.
It has more than enough armor on it, more than enough power and its bigger than you would think.

It was registered and Insured in Colorado. I drove it to most trails

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spring is almost here! Hit the trails this season in a rig that can tackle the most extreme terrain and still make it home in one piece!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I dont get any reasonable offers in the next month I guess I will just keep my Jeep. Anyone want it? I know I do... but I'm losing my storage spot and dont really feel like hauling it all the way to Texas just to store it some more.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sale is pending with a buyer.... can let you know if it falls through.

I wouldnt exactly recommend it as a daily driver, but hey if you buy it you can do as you please, assuming its street legal where you live.

However, I have had it up to 75 MPH for 20miles of highway around Moab.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts