Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just logged in again and [wtf] ... How do I get the classic view back? Did I miss something?

Is this the end?

Test 1234, test 1234.

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
it's not you.

maybe, tune in next week for "when the admin returns and either ignores us into oblivion or responds reasonably"

Check any number of threads in General Chit Chat for more information :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So the pirate4x4 got the Corona virus finally. Can[ada] I still order stickers?

·
Premium Member
29,437 Posts
irate is working up some stickers :rasta:

didn't know you could get Pirate stickers for years now 😆

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Just logged in again and [wtf] ... How do I get the classic view back? Did I miss something?

Is this the end?

Test 1234, test 1234.
The Canuckistanians are getting back at Americans for making fun of their Prime Minister...

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Do this and it's 90% of old pirate: How to make the site readable
I did that and don't like it either. Something with the colors just fucks with my eyes. It is uncomfortable to view. I can only stand looking at this format for a few minutes and then leave. Can't tolerate it. Must be some subliminal message here that says "Get the fuck out!"

·
Registered
66,780 Posts
Must be some subliminal message here that says "Get the fuck out!"

Vertical Scope has given the entire community the bird. It's not so subliminal, it's overt. They're ghosting us, "bye bye, from AG Jeff" just doesn't have the ring to it that they like so, you won't see it...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
The Canuckistanians are getting back at Americans for making fun of their Prime Minister...
whoa.....we hate him more than you can imagine.

These guys bought Canadian forums too and fucked them right up as well. I don't understand their business model.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts