Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have just about got my jeep back together and i am headed to clayton ok on the weekend of 12th-14th oct. i have been up there twice but i'm still not completely familiar with the trail system. is there a trail map of the place?thanks

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i already have had to swap off days with a guy here for that weekend, plus that is when one of my buddies can make it. i know a few people in fwd so i'll ask. i am just ready to wheel. my jeep has been down since the first part of june and i am having major withdrawels. i have the new vortec running and this weekend i'll take care of a few of the little things so i can have it at the muffler shop first thing monday morning. after that she is ready!

·
Hophead
77,716 Posts
Just to let you know that Oct 12-14 is the SWFWDA quarterly meeting, so lots of trucks running around. Of course maybe thats your plan??? I do believe that they are using some leased land that FWD has and the public trails will be less crowded.

·
Registered
48 Posts
what trails are you wanting to run? i know most all of them from the charcole plant south. but the best maps i have seen of the area are the ones a guy picked up in broken bow. at the chamber of commerce. you might see if they have a web site and do some looking. i hope my family is back in shape by then. i have to go pick up a 78 dodge 3/4 ton in oklahoma city today. we might do some checking while we are up there. later mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts