Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all
a friendly reminder. Jo Ann and Ivan have taken posession of the Sardis motel as of March 1 they previously managed the A and A. I hope all of you had as good of an experience as i have with them.for me this will the 4 wheel drive friendly hotel in clayton from now on like the A and A was. they have built us a fire ring and will continue to allow us to do the late check out on sunday without a fee. I called last night and moved my reservation for memorial day to the sardis. she has rooms available and might be leasing the annex on a trial basis then purchasing it...
my suggestion would be to support these folks on all weekends you are there not just the big event times. its good to have people on our side
thanks Mike

sardis hotel 918-569-4665

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
billyji said:
Hey all
a friendly reminder. Jo Ann and Ivan have taken posession of the Sardis motel as of March 1 they previously managed the A and A. I hope all of you had as good of an experience as i have with them.for me this will the 4 wheel drive friendly hotel in clayton from now on like the A and A was. they have built us a fire ring and will continue to allow us to do the late check out on sunday without a fee. I called last night and moved my reservation for memorial day to the sardis. she has rooms available and might be leasing the annex on a trial basis then purchasing it...
my suggestion would be to support these folks on all weekends you are there not just the big event times. its good to have people on our side
thanks Mike

sardis hotel 918-569-4665
We always stay at the state park and camp.:D If I did stay in a hotel, I would support them though. If you drop by the state park, look for us at the first camp spot on the Left after you cross the creek.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Cool, I used to always stay at the Clayton Country Inn if I was camping, but I stayed at the A &A last time. It was cool, Have to try out the Sardis now!! I have stayed at the Annex, thats what I like to get whenever its available. I hate camping in the summer in Clayton, to freaking hot and humid. Sorry im a wuss, I like a shower and a bed after wheeling all day:p

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
We do camp in a 33' air conditioned Holiday Rambler. Not exactly roughing it. Now in Mason...that will be a different story.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
last time i was there it was 2 queen beds for 38.00......19.00 a piece plus you can have the fire of camping and a bed,cable,shower etc... I used to camp now i wussssss it......
Now katemcy is a different story.(brady dont know about Mason) the are 2 cheap motels there. the budget inn and brady inn. both 20-25 a night single.....the gold key starts about 45 all the way to the best wetsern at 80........

Mike

ps the state park is nice for camping. i havent been to the Clayton country for camping

1 - 6 of 6 Posts