Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a set of (8) claytons long arms in great shape, they look nearly brand new. They have under 4k miles on them. I also have the claytons rear frame and axle brackets for a wj to go with them. Price for everything is 1200 firm or 1300 shipped. Price for arms is 1200 shipped, price on brackets is 200 shipped. if you want me to separate the package. thanks!
Located in RHode island, 02809

~Brad

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still have the fronts available.
the lowers have fixed joints on one end and johnny joints on the other.
the uppers have johnny joints on both ends. The uppers meassure 37.5''-39.5'' and the lowers measure 39.5''-40.5'' depending how you thread the joints. Looking to get $575 shipped for the 4 arms. The have under 2months (under 4k miles) of use on them. They look brand new. Thanks!

~Brad

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are these out of a certain vehicle or for a certain truck?
They are intended for a tj wrangler, but they can be used for almost any application. The joints are 2.75'' wide (i think off the top of my head) and use 9/16 bolts (i think off the top of my head).

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rear still for sale?

If so I will take them
I still have the 4 front arms which are very usable as rears. Here is the info regarding them. They are pretty much universal long arms. Pm me if you want them

I still have the fronts available.
the lowers have fixed joints on one end and johnny joints on the other.
the uppers have johnny joints on both ends. The uppers meassure 37.5''-39.5'' and the lowers measure 39.5''-40.5'' depending how you thread the joints. Looking to get $575 shipped for the 4 arms. The have under 2months (under 4k miles) of use on them. They look brand new. Thanks!

~Brad

1 - 17 of 17 Posts