Posting this ad for my brother. Here are some details:
- 1995 Extended Cab Short Bed with about 200k on body & frame
- 2004 5.3L, 4l60E -CA Smog Legal- Tuned with EFI Live. I've been driving this for the past month while working on my truck and I'm getting 12mpg city, 14+ hwy. Runs very strong, never runs out of power will go as fast as you feel comfortable.
- Ford HP Dana 44 Front Axle with Chevy 6-lug Outers. Rebuilt when swapped in. 4.88's, Auburn Limited Slip, Warn Hubs, crossover steering, ready for hydro assist (box tapped & mounts welded, just never installed ram)
- Semi Floating 9.5" 14 bolt rear. 4.88's, Disc brakes, Eaton E-Locker
- 38x15.50R18 Mickey Thompson MTZ's with 75% tread on 18x12" Weld Wheels
- Bilstein 7100 Shocks, Atlas springs front with the hanger ORU kit. Shackle flip rear with Pro Comp springs
- On Board Air kit with York 210. 5 gal tank and 1/2" lines plumbed into cab for train horn (Nathan K5LA not included). QD's on both sides of truck for airing up tires, etc.
- So many other little items like the steering column from '04 Chevy, Alpine stereo, E-fans and list would go on and on.