Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be looking to get a clean DD around the beginning of jan once my buggy sells.....up for a 90's toy 2 or 4wd ext would be nice but std or 4runner is fine, the more stock the better..... would consider an 84-89 toy also clean/stock is the key word. Would consider a car.... I need some good gas milage, RELIABLE, sick of working on the regular rig just to get around, the 460 has been killing me for gas in the Tow Rig.....in the 3-4k range....would also consider a partial trade with the cash for fab work for a nicer ride...have shop will fab....

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
w/ the 4.3 how does it tow....what have you towed? I occaisonally tow and if this did alright I might be able to get riid of the tow rig and have this take care of both

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
it tows okay,nothing real heavy though. the 1/2 tons have pretty soft springs, as we know;) . you would want air bags or helper springs if you were going to tow alot with it. we have a bunch of these at work that we tow with alot,the limiting factor is the tail dragging. shoot me a pm for more info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts